Power Co-op Employees Credit Union Fee Schedule (Effective February 1, 2011) Personal Checking Accounts
Share Draft Fees
- $25.00 for each request to stop payment of a share draft or other withdrawal.
- Stop payments must be renewed every six (6) months to remain in effect. Each renewal will cost $25.00.
- $25.00 for each postdated draft entered into the system
- $25.00 for each check, in person, ATM, ACH or other electronic withdrawal that overdraws your account whether paid or returned
- $2.00 for each overdraft protection transfer from share account
- $2.00 for each transfer from an overdraft protection loan
- $3.00 each for copy of paid share drafts or substitute check
- $1.00 per page for copy of statement
- Check printing: cost varies per design
Debit Card Fees
- $5.00 for replacement of a PIN
- Replacement card: 1st time $10.00, then $20.00
- First six (6) ATM/PIN based transactions free, then $1.00 each (includes withdrawal, transfer, inquiry, or denial when using PIN)
- Currency Conversion Fee: 1% of transaction amount, calculated in US dollars
- $25.00 for the recording of each revocation of an automated clearing house (ACH) debit (electronic payment)
- ACH change request: (for ACH originated by the credit union) one per year at no charge, $10.00 for additional change requests
- $20.00 for each outgoing domestic wire transfer
- $10.00 for each incoming domestic wire transfer
- $45.00 for each foreign wire transfer.
- $10.00 for each check returned unpaid that was deposited in your account.
- $20.00 each for excessive transfers from a share account
- Collection Item: A fee of $20.00 will be charged for any draft or item sent or received for collection on your behalf.
- ACH one time request $5.00
- Sending: $5.00 per page
- Receiving: $1.00 per page
Garnishments and levies: $50.00
Incorrect address fee: $5.00 per statement cycle (paper or email)
Maintenance Fee: $10.00 annual fee for accounts with no activity for more than 12 months, age 18 or over, with balance less than $100.00.
Money Orders $2.00 each
Sales tax will be charged on fees where applicable
Fees charged by other financial institutions/vendors will be passed on to the member.