Power Co-op Employees Credit Union

If I am planning a vacation should I notify the credit union?

If you are a debit card holder, Yes you need to notify the credit union!  We place a travel notice on your card to allow purchases outside your home area.  With all of the fraud today we want to ensure you are the one using your card.

« Back

© 2024 Power Co-op Employees Credit Union. All rights reserved.